Monday 21 March 2016

  1. About Me Section--Write about:
    1. Who are you?
    2. What are your English learning goals in Level 4-5?
    3. What are your goals for this week?
    4. What have you learnt so far?
    5. What I have enjoyed doing the most?
    6. What I have enjoyed doing the least?
    7. Any other comments I may have ...
Answer;
                1.I am helen , I come from China .
                2.my goals are : 1) listening :  I can listen the CTV NEWS  and understand the foreigners say .
                                              2) speaking : I can speak English easier and fluency .
                                              3) reading    : I can read the newspaper and my grandson's paper of school .
                                              4) writing      : I can write sample letter and resume.
                3. For this week 's goal :      I can remember more words .
                4. I learnt some grammar .
                5. I like practice listening and speaking more than writing .
                6.  listening 
about my March Break :
               I went to Las Vegas of America in March Break , I have had a business meeting in Las Vegas and I  have a lot of fun in there .  I watched the show every day ,.

No comments:

Post a Comment